RhED delivers Sex Worker Affirmative Practice (SWAP) training to a range of community, legal and social services organisations, general practices and sexual health centres, universities and beyond throughout the year. If your workplace, team or class is looking for a professional development opportunity related to sex work, our Sex Worker Affirmative Practice Training may be worth checking out!
The training sessions are free of cost and usually cover the following topics:
- Who is RhED?
- What is sex work, who are sex workers and why do people work in the industry?
- The consequences of conflating sex trafficking with sex work
- Previous sex work legislation in Victoria & decriminalisation changes
- Implicit bias, stigma and discrimination & impact on sex workers & sex workers’ access to services
- Engaging in sex worker affirming & non-stigmatising practice
We also offer other forms of presentations on request throughout the year depending upon staff capacity.
For further information or questions on SWAP training or presentations email us at email@example.com or phone 1800 458 752.