Hustling 2 Health (H2H)
H2H Lounge Space runs from 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Hustling 2 Health (H2H) is a drop-in space for street based sex workers, held every Friday evening at 31 Grey St. Kilda from 5.30pm to 10pm. The service provides a cosy lounge room environment where people can relax, enjoy dinner and be assisted to access a range of health and community services. H2H guests can access masks, hand sanitiser and take home RATS. Also available are Covid and Hep B vaccinations.
H2H Lounge Space:
- Safe lounge space open to all genders.
- TV, movies, Wi-Fi and phone.
- Showers and toilets.
- Dinner, tea and coffee.
- Access to clothing, shoes, toiletries, make-up and hand knitted blankets.
- Access to safer sex supplies, NSP supplies and RED Magazine.
- Report an Ugly Mugs incident with a RhED worker.
- Access legal support and referral to counselling.
- Access naloxone training and take home naloxone.