H2H – Drop In Space for Street Based Sex Workers
Hustling 2 Health (H2H) is a drop-in space for street based sex workers and is located at The St Kilda Gatehouse; 36 Greeves Street, St Kilda. H2H is open every Friday from 5pm to 9pm. The service provides a cosy lounge room environment where people can relax, enjoy dinner and be assisted to access a range of health and community services.
RhED provides Street Outreach every Friday night between 7pm to 10pm
H2H Lounge Space:
- Safe lounge space open to all genders.
- TV, Wi-Fi, computer and phone.
- Showers and toilets.
- Dinner, tea and coffee.
- Access to clothing, shoes, toiletries, make-up and hand knitted blankets.
- Access to safer sex supplies, NSP supplies and RED Magazine.
- Report an Ugly Mugs incident with a RhED worker.
- Access legal support and referral to counselling.
- Access naloxone training and take home naloxone.
- Access to free RATS and surgical or material masks.