H2H – Drop In Space for Street Based Sex Workers
Hustling 2 Health (H2H) is a drop-in space for street based sex workers and is located at The St Kilda Gatehouse; 36 Greeves Street, St Kilda. H2H is open every Friday from 5pm to 9pm. The service provides a cosy lounge room environment where people can relax, enjoy dinner and be assisted to access a range of health and community services.
RhED provides Street Outreach every Friday night between 7pm to 10pm
Free Vaccination Service at H2H
St Vincent’s Mobile Health Service provides free vaccinations at H2H every two weeks. Vaccinations include: Covid, Monkey Pox – MPX, Measles, Mumphs and Rubella, HEP B, Flu, Diptheria, Tetanus and Pertussis. Walk in’s accepted – no appointment needed. Call or txt Susie for times and dates of vaccination service on 0438 872 896.
H2H Lounge Space:
- Safe lounge space open to all genders.
- TV, Wi-Fi, computer and phone.
- Showers and toilets.
- Dinner, tea and coffee.
- Access to clothing, shoes, toiletries, make-up and hand knitted blankets.
- Access to safer sex supplies, NSP supplies and RED Magazine.
- Report an Ugly Mugs incident with a RhED worker.
- Access legal support and referral to counselling.
- Access naloxone training and take home naloxone.
- Access to free RATS and surgical or material masks.