Hustling to Health (H2H)
H2H Lounge Space runs from 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Hustling to Health (H2H), provides a drop-in space for street based sex workers every Friday evening at 31 Grey St. Kilda. The service provides a cosy lounge room environment where people can relax, enjoy dinner and be assisted to access a range of health and community services. To prevent Covid transmission, H2H guests will be provided with masks and hand sanitiser. Temperature checks and contact tracing apply.
H2H Lounge Space:
- Safe lounge space open to all genders.
- TV, movies, Wi-Fi and phone.
- Showers and toilets.
- Dinner, tea and coffee.
- Access to clothing, shoes, toiletries, make-up and hand knitted blankets.
- Access to safer sex supplies, NSP supplies and RED Magazine.
- Make an Ugly Mugs report with a RhED worker.
- Naloxone training and take home naloxone.